Friday Weddings at Kendall Point | Boerne, Texas
Planning a wedding on a non-Saturday | Weekday weddings | Why you should
We have always said, don’t fall in love with the date, fall in love with the venue. Thus, if the Saturday you wanted is booked, you can choose a Friday instead. FOR SO MANY REASONS. Friday weddings at Kendall Point are great, lets get to it.
FRIDAY Weddings at Kendall Point
My personal favorite day of the week.
- Friday is pay day
- Friday is Saturday’s cooler younger brother
- Everyone wants to take off early on a Friday. You might as well be the reason they leave work early for! Boom!
- Friday is typically way cheaper to rent a venue
- Hotels are cheaper on non-Saturdays
- Travel is cheaper on non-Saturdays
- The wedding still lasts to the end, duh, everyone is off the next day, CHEERS!
- A lot more vendor availability on a non-Saturday
- Guests can make a weekend out of your wedding
- You can actually spend time with your guests on Saturday who traveled to see you get married!
- Can’t think of a better way to kick off the weekend
The reality is, as soon as you stop saying SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY and actually think about it, Friday weddings are awesome. All wedding days are awesome, but Fridays are normal, it is not taboo to have a Friday wedding! The cost savings alone with your venue will allow you more flexibility with your budget and splurge on more food or flowers or booze! Think about it, you are giving your guests SO MUCH notice for the wedding, they can make plans with all that notice! Don’t stress about what others prefer, guests are honored to be included no matter what day of the week you choose.
Can you tell which wedding is a Friday?
Didn’t think so!